© Cooperativa Vinícola San Antonio Abad All rights reserved.
1. Cooperativa Vinícola San Antonio Abad, in compliance with the Law 34/2002, of July 11th, of information society services and e-commerce, informs you that:
•Its corporate name is Cooperativa Vinícola San Antonio Abad
•Its CIF is B84714211
•Its registered office is located at C/ San Antonio Abad, 33 46172 Alcublas (Valencia)
•To communicate with us, we put at your disposal several means of contact, or by phone at 961654071
2. Cooperativa Vinícola San Antonio Abad (in the context of this web site also referred to as Cooperativa Vinícola San Antonio Abad), reports that the web www.lacooperativadealcublas.com aims to facilitate, to the general public, the knowledge of the activities the company is conducting and the products and services it provides, sending the requests to the commercial services that support us.
3. Cooperativa Vinícola San Antonio Abad, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and with the development regulations, ensures the security and confidentiality of the data provided by its customers. See Privacy and Data Protection policy.
4.Intellectual property rights of the web www.lacooperativadealcublas.com.es and its contents are owned by Cooperativa Vinícola San Antonio Abad.
5. It corresponds to the aforementioned company the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation of the above in any form and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation
6.The right of partial reproduction of its contents is entitled providing that the following regulations are met:
* That it is compatible with the purposes of web www.lacooperativadealcublas.com.es.
* That it is employed in order to obtain the information contained and not with commercial purpose
* That none of the documents or related graphics on this web are modified in any way.
* That none of the graphics available on this web site shall be used, copied or distributed separately from the text or the rest of images which accompany them.
* That it is previously communicated to www.lacooperativadealcublas.com.
7.Cooperativa Vinícola San Antonio Abad reserves the right to carry out, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates on the information contained in its website or in the configuration and presentation of it.
8.Cooperativa Vinícola San Antonio Abad does not guarantee the absence of errors when accessing the website, or in its contents, nor that these are up-to-date, although it will develop its best efforts to, in that case, avoid them, repair them or update them.
9.Both the access to this web and the use that may be made of the information contained in it is the sole responsibility of those who perform it. The user shall be responsible for all actions that may be performed with the user's id. In particular, the user will be responsible for choosing, such as password and as a reminder of it, strong passwords and phrases, that is, numbers and letters, and even, in the systems that allow it, punctuation marks and special characters, which are difficult to guess. In particular, the user will avoid choosing dictionary words, words that are related to the user (family name, address, date of birth, etc. ) or easy to guess (combinations of names with months, prefixes and suffixes, etc. ). Cooperativa Vinícola San Antonio Abad will not be liable for any consequence, damage or injury that might result from such access or use of the information.
10.Cooperativa Vinícola San Antonio Abad assumes no responsibility whatsoever for the connection or contents of third parties' links that are referred to in the web.
11.Cooperativa Vinícola San Antonio Abad is holder of the industrial property rights relating to their products and services, and specifically those relating to the registered trademark "www.lacooperativadealcublas.com.es". With regards to the appointments of third parties' products and services Cooperativa Vinícola San Antonio Abad recognizes in favour of their holders the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights, not implying its mere mention or appearance on the web neither the existence of rights or any responsibility of Cooperativa Vinícola San Antonio Abad on them, nor support, sponsorship or recommendation on the part of Cooperativa Vinícola San Antonio Abad.
12. The unauthorized use of the information contained in this website, as well as the injury of the intellectual or industrial property rights of Cooperativa Vinícola San Antonio Abad, will be legally prosecuted.
13. Cooperativa Vinícola San Antonio Abbot is not responsible for the security errors that may occur nor the possible damage that might occur to the user's computer system (hardware and software) and the files or documents stored in it, as a result of the presence of virus in the computer used for the connection to the services and contents of www.lacooperativadealcublas.com.es, mal-functioning of the browser or the use of non up-to-date versions of the same.
14.Cookies are a tool used by web servers to store and retrieve information about its visitors. They are small text files that we send to your computer to keep a record of your preferences and remember them on your return.
16.The user can freely decide whether or not to implement on the hard disk the cookies used by Cooperativa Vinícola San Antonio Abad of Spain.
17. In this sense, the user can modify the settings of the browser in order to accept or refuse all cookies by default, or to receive an on screen prompt informing of the reception of each cookie and decide at that time its implantation or not on the user's hard disk. To do this, we suggest the help section of your browser to find out how to change the settings that are currently employed.
More information about cookies.
The cookies that may be used on sites in this web are associated only with the browser of a particular computer (i.e. , acting as an anonymous user), and they do not provide the user's first and last names. These cookies cannot read cookie files created by other providers, and the user always has the possibility to modify the browser to be warned on-screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on the hard disk. For further information see the manuals and instructions on your browser. Likewise, in order to know with greater detail every server from where the cookies that are installed on your computer are sent, the user can browse the hard drive by following the instruction manual and help section from your operating system (normally, in Windows operating systems you should refer to folder "C (or the appropriate disk drive) /Windows/Cookies" ).
Link to our section I Contact